Basketball Books and Training Materials
Strategies, Blueprints and Practice Plans for Creating Great Teams
Thank you for Downloading our Coaching and Training Guides
Your coaching and training guide should be in your email inbox within a few minutes
(If it doesn't show up soon, please email us to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll chase it down)
You can check out the other basketball books we have on offer below - we are constantly adding new coaching materials to the page, so keep checking back. I hope they are of help, and I would love to get feedback from you - praise or constructive criticism, as both help me improve what's on offer here at Better Basketball Coaching!
Basketball Training Programs for Players
||Off Season Skills Workout for Guards and Forwards
- A one-hour workout for guards and forwards to help refine the offensive and defensive skills necessary to start the next season and compete at a higher level.
- Particular emphasis on ball handling and outside shooting, though really an all-round program to keep all skills developing year round.
- Price: $0.00
||Off Season Skills Workout for Post Players
- A one-hour workout for post players that will help develop the moves and abilities needed to play under the hoop and dominate the paint.
- Particular emphasis on moves made inside the key, though really an all-round program to keep all skills developing year round
- Price: $0.00
Basketball Books for Coaches
||Coaching Better Fast Break Basketball
- A 50+ page downloadable coaching guide that breaks down the fast break into a step-by-step coaching sequence
- Over a hundred diagrams that illustrate primary and secondary break sequences, scoring opportunities and strategies, drills and possibilities - every aspect of running a highly effective fast break
- A "Sweet 16" fast break drills to help you perfect the break - no more lugging around cumbersome books! Just print off the drills or page you want to bring to practice that day!
- Instant access to all of these resources - no more waiting for days for your material to be shipped to you from that online bookstore
Leave Basketball Books and return to the Better Basketball Coaching home page